Enjoy a taste of the luxury lifestyle in Dubai at the city’s 23rd annual International Boat Show. Baroque Access fill us in on all the details
The Dubai International Boat show is a platform for elite buyers of luxury yachts to view the latest vessels in a beautiful, luxurious atmosphere. The show includes numerous different exciting events as well as the opportunity for world class suppliers of marine equipment, yachts, boats and leisure craft to show their wares.
Last year the show attracted more than 26,000 visitors from 120 different countries, and the 2016 event is expected to be even more successful. Visitors will get to see elite super yachts, experience interactive activities, and even exotic super cars, not to mention other luxury supplies and services shown by a selection of the top 850-plus exhibitors from all over the world. So, no matter if you’re interested in purchasing a super yacht, or just living the luxury lifestyle, you’ll find a lot of fascinating exhibits on display.
New features for the 2016 show include fishing and sailing excursions, jet ski stunts and tricks, match racing, casting and winching competitions and numerous other interactive activities offering hands-on boating and sailing experiences.
The Dubai International Boat Show is managed by the Dubai World Trade Center (DWTC), which has more than 30 years’ experience in delivering world-class events in the Middle East. The show is held at Dubai’s International Marine Club, one of the region’s most established marina and water sports clubs, which is located on Dubai’s rapidly developing waterfront right next to Le Meridien – Mina Seyahi (“Pleasure Harbor”) and the iconic Palm Jumeirah hotel.
What to expect at Dubai International Boat Show 2016
Some of the exciting events you can experience at the Dubai International Boat Show include:
· Marine display: Some of the most luxurious super yachts in the world will be on display
· Exhibition supported by Emirates Diving Association (EDA), including live presentations and interactive demonstrations.
· Sailing area: This is an interactive zone where visitors will find out all sorts of information and tipsabout sailing, see the latest sailing vessels and equipment and test drive some of the equipment on water dinghies.
· Fishing section: Catering to every possible fishing requirement.
· Watersports division: Offering a variety of information and products related to water sports.
· Luxury and lifestyle brands: everything luxurious related to a maritime lifestyle including the latest products and services.
· Super Car Promenade: see the newest, fastest and most innovative luxury vehicles available.
· Retail village: Here you can purchase the latest in nautical fashion, including swimwear, accessories and footwear.
· Entertainment and competitions as well as daily live shows and competitions offering exciting prizes.