Guest Post Submission Guidelines for Baroque Lifestyle Magazine
Baroque Lifestyle welcomes guest contributors to provide accredited content for the platform. Please adhere to the following guidelines for submissions. Any submissions that do not meet this criteria may be discarded.
- Please send an article outline and pitch to Editor@BaroqueLifestyle.com. If you do send a completed article, please do not send as an attachment, but include it in the body of the email.
- Articles submitted to and published on Baroque Lifestyle are exclusive to Baroque Lifestyle and cannot be published on any other platform.
- Baroque Lifestyle reserves the right to reject any submitted pieces that do not fit the content vision of the publication.
- YOUR PIECE WILL BE EDITED to fit the high standards of our publication. Please do not submit if you are uncomfortable with this.
What We’re Looking For:
- Dynamic, polished, and high-end content for our elite clientele.
- Even though we are a high-end luxury magazine, we want something punchy and attention-grabbing. A different spin on lifestyle and travel with a sprinkle of wellness and even technology.
- We do not want any promotional material specifically. Although you can talk about other products, it needs to be a story that captures audiences.
- Please be prepared to send a bio, links, and headshot if requested. Your post will include a link to your website and a brief author’s bio (approx. 3-4 sentences), which will appear at the end of your guest post.
We look forward to reviewing your submissions!